Title: Without A Doubt
Chapter: 1 of 1
Overall Rating: PG-13
RatingThis Chapter: PG-13
Fandom: Generator Rex
Genre: Romance, Friendship, Humor
Words Overall: 3,975
Words This Chapter: 3,975
Warnings/Promises: This story will contain Noah/Rex slash (NOEX)
Summary: Noex. Rex and Noah fluff while they complete in a table tennis tournament. Set during "Without a Paddle." http://fav.me/d6h55jx Is a direct sequel to "Waiting to Hear."
( Without a DoubtCollapse )
Let's go Buckeyes!
Anyway, here's a meme that I am sure everyone has done here ages ago multiple times.
Pick your top 5 shows, and answer the following questions. In no particular order:
- Doctor Who
- Being Human
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Vincent and the Doctor
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Merlin Arthur, because of reasons
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
Ceasar/Octavian, that's family dude
7. How long have you watched 1?:
Since I saw the trailer for it on PBS Masterpiece Mystery!
8. How did you become interested in 3?:
I've always loved the Arthurian Legends since I was a child. I
collect any and all books on the subject. I was originally against it
because Merlin was going to be as young as Arthur and that was not
kosher, but I mean I love Smallville too, so who the Hell am I to judge
Merlin? So, I watched the first episode and saw what they were doing
something like Smallville and the rest is legendary history, as they
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
David will always be my Doctor, but Matt's acting has me hooked. The
sheer range Eleven goes through is tremendous and instantaneous and
doesn't rely on running all over the place.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Sherlock, it is the better written and performed.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Merlin, just because there are more, but I have watched Sherlock more times than I have Merlin.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
River Song, hands down the coolest super "hero" ever.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Old age (Honestly why would I kill off George?)
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Yes, paging Doctor Merlin! XP
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
Watson/Lestrade; because if Sherlock didn't exist Lestrade would be the hero and John his unofficial partner.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Gosh, I don't know... they are both equal, but I'll stay Merlin, because the cast is bigger....*headdesk*
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
I love the music to Rome, but I have to say Doctor Who because of the wider variety of styles that the show uses.
- Current Music:Coldplay - Paradise
Fandom: Code Geass
Rating: R, for sexual content
Genre: Romance, Humor, Friendship, Smutty, PWP
Characters/Pairings: Lelouch vi Britannia, Suzaku, established Lelouch/Suzaku
Summary: Lelouch explains to Suzaku what it means to be his knight. Set in R2.
A/N: Been on my hard drive for ages, enjoy!
( Lessons in KnighthoodCollapse )